April 05, 2017

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

A good friend of mine told me that I should stop complaining about rain. Probably he is right. He is not only right, but he is also slim and he has habits! So this post will be without too much words. Just pictures from one of those rare moments of beautiful winter weather in the city. A city I'm growing to love more and more...

Disclaimer for the last post:
Other good friend of mine who is getting married soon and I must try not to get my visa extended so I can attend his marriage was giving me shits because I was talking about real estate prices. To be clear, buying a house is a thing that is not my concern for a next decade but renting prices are. More expensive real estate, more expensive mortgages, more expensive renting prices.


























































0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Blog

This is a blog about a journey of searching a better life (whatever the hell that means) or hit the floor in the process. First and foremost its purpose will be to capture the world through my own eyes and try to be as sincere as possible to myself.

In the meantime I hope it will help some people who find themselves in the similar situation to make more informed and rational decisions. Same as many blogs and forum posts helped me to get my courage up and move from the life of certainty.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.